We monitor all essential meteorological data. For this we are equipped with meteorological station.
- Outside of the dome: Humidity, temperature, dew point, wind, gusty wind, azimuth of the wind, rainfall and air pressure.
- Inside of the dome>: Humidity, temperature, dew point.
- On the holder of the secondary mirror: Humidity, temperature, dew point.
- On the primary mirror: Temperature. We monitor it on two sensors: front size of the primary mirror and inverse side.
Limits: We break the observation when the huminidity exceeds 90%.
Of course, all data are saved in database.
Example 1: Temperature in week from May14th to May23, 2014. Blue line - outside the dome, green line - inside the dome, brown line - on the holder of the secondary mirror.
Example 2: On Friday May 23th, 2014, in 1:38 after the midnight we had:
- temperature outside 18.8 deg C
- humidity outside 66%
- dew point 12.3 deg C
- wind speed 0.9 m/s
- gusty wind --
- azimuth of the wind 88.0 deg
- rain --
- air pressure 1004.7 hPa
- temperature inside the dome 18.9 deg C
- humidity inside the dome 60%
- dew point inside the dome 11.0 deg C
- temperature on the holder of sec. mirror 18.3 deg C
- humidity on the holder of sec. mirror 63%
- dew point on the holder of sec. mirror 11.1 deg C
- temperature on the frontal side of prim. mirror 18.7 deg C
- temperature on the inverse side of prim. mirror 18.7 deg C